<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's Bête Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Wednesday, November 14, 2007



James James
Morrison's Mother
Hasn't been heard of since.
King John
Said he was sorry,
So did the Queen and Prince.
King John
(Somebody told me)
Said to a man he knew:
"If people go down to the end of the town, well, what can anyone do?"
-- A. A. Milne, “Disobedience”

Tonight I'll be on that hill 'cause I can't stop,
I'll be on that hill with everything I got,
Lives on the line where dreams are found and lost,
I'll be there on time and I'll pay the cost,
For wanting things that can only be found
In the darkness on the edge of town.
-- Bruce Springsteen, “Darkness on the Edge of Town”



Uh, Bruce, if you see James James Morrison’s mother, could you please let her know that James James and King John are worried about her?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?