<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's Bête Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Thursday, June 28, 2007


love love love love love -- it's a swinging thing.
(so say the Shirelles. i'm with the Shirelles.)



I watched the finale of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip tonight, and really enjoyed the ending, in part because way back in October I predicted that “the show will be the love story of Matt & Danny” -- and I was right! The last scene in which more than one character appeared depicted Matt and Danny telling each other they love each other! Very sweet.

I mostly kept watching the show so I could better enjoy Lance Mannion’s live blog of it, and the bantering commentary, which I, living on the west coast, always read as a recap.

It wasn’t a very good show, and I’m not sad to see it go, but I don’t regreat having watched it.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?