<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's BĂȘte Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Monday, May 14, 2007


Sunday morning, Mother's Day, after breakfast the kid and I walked to the supermarket to get balloons and chocolate -- and eggs for brunch -- for the One Whose Day It Was while she slept in. I swear, I've never seen such a high percentage of men at the supermarket in my life. It was kind of sweet, at first, then a little depressing, to be reminded again what slackers most men are in the domestic arts department.

My son and I called my mom and had a nice talk with her. My brother and sister and my sister's family had dinner with her. Wish I could have been there.

Saturday was the 6th anniversary of my wedding to my beloved spouse. Friends watched the kid while we went out to dinner Saturday night. They took this action photo of him wailing on a drum in their living room.


Six years -- and looking forward to many more. I'm a lucky man.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?