<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's BĂȘte Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Saturday, June 03, 2006

"Shadow of a Dream" by Fingers Hilarity

I feel so silly to have been doing all this squabbling when I'm pasting together the packaging of my band's CD, feeling like the old 'zine days -- each object slightly different.

I'm so happy to see the chintzy pasted together THING. With a picture of me! (And most of the band -- it's the only photo we have, and the band has been scattered for months with no re-convening in sight -- alas.)

And 10 of My Songs.

I can't wait for you to hear it.


(Fingers Hilarity is a recent name for Mr. Jumping Chocolate Pudding. He became Mr. Hilarity some months ago when he would get in the car and scamper around the interior avoiding the carseat. "You must be Mr. Hilarity because everything is so hiLARious," I would say as I lunged and contorted myself to grab him, wrestle him down, and strap him in, and he laughed and laughed. He dubbed himself "Fingers Hilarity" at the playground when I was chasing him around trying to eat his fingers. The name sounds like a rakish pickpocket from a Jay Ward cartoon. Fingers named his picture, above.)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?