<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's BĂȘte Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Monday, November 07, 2005

dinner table repartee


Scene: Dinner table. Time: Just after dinner, a few nights ago.

Me: [burrp.] Excuse me! I burped.

Mr. Jumping Chocolate Pudding: Why did you burp?

Me: Because I'm a burper!

Mr. JCP [smiling because I'm obviously teasing him]: Nooo! You're not a burper. You're a human! You're not a burper!

Me and my beloved spouse: And what's a burper?

Mr. JCP: A creature that lives in the woods.

Me and my beloved spouse: And what does it do there?

Mr. JCP: It burps!




talking in our sleep, episode 2, "haunted by music"



Early this morning, a cry from the depths, my son declaimed: "No! Go away songs!" Then he fell back asleep.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?