<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's Bête Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Via my friend oblomova, a remembrance of empty tough talk from our empty tough-talker-in-chief.

“America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people.”

Emergency preparedness and response are keys to national security. Everybody knows that.

TV should be pushing for the trial of George W. Bush. It’d be a heckuva show. And it just might serve justice and America’s best interests to boot.

Why Republicans defend FEMA’s act . . . do they really put party above country, above human life? I guess so.

One of the Seattle dailies published a letter from my beloved spouse on Thursday, “When a relief operation is anything but that.” Keep those cards and letters going, friends. Stand up, be counted, lift every voice, you know it makes me wanna shout, Oh, make me wanna holler
And throw up both my hands
Yea, it makes me wanna holler
And throw up both my hands
Crime is increasing
Trigger happy policing
Panic is spreading
God know where we're heading
Oh, make me wanna holler
They don't understand
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?