<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's Bête Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Friday, April 15, 2005

NEWS FROM BLOGVILLE: A VIRTUAL FRIENDSHIP MADE FLESHY & A PUBLIC SERVICE WARNING

About the late hour of last night’s post -- I was out having my first blog-induced rendezvous, as Carl Wilson is in town for some music gabfest I’m missing out on because this week-end is the only one that worked out for my family to go visit relatives in California. Friends and acquaintances Jake London, the illustrious Don Slack, the charming Mrs. Slack, and a very nice woman named Lisa were there as well, and the beer and the talked flowed freely, copiously, prodigiously, lengthily. A blast.

* * *

As a public service, I urge you to please read how my friend oblomova lost a lot of money.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?