<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's Bête Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT

I thought about it this week-end and then forgot about it today until I saw the date written down after I got home from work: I started blogging a year ago today. It’s a nice feeling. Blogging is a good medium for throwing quick impressions into circulation, for following thoughts as they evolve over a few days, and for taking part in passionate polyphonic public discussions with strangers. Please feel free to join in if you haven’t already.

In honor of Utopian Turtletop’s blogiversary I was going to tell the world about a discovery I had made through my recent change in reading habits. I am not surprised to find via Google that someone has gotten there before me. Lucky for you, this other blogger has a scanner and a way to post photos, so if you haven’t seen it already, you should check out the original Blogg.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?