<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's Bête Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Friday, December 10, 2004

NAT-BIRD FLY MOON?

My beloved spouse was at a reading Wednesday night, and while dinner was cooking Nat and I got on the floor with some white butcher paper and crayons.  Nat has a two-handed drawing technique that’s great to watch.  He asked me to draw a “Nat-bird,” so I drew a bird with a smiling boy’s face.  I started to draw a crescent moon and he asked me to draw his mom, so I added a smiling woman waving, sitting on the tip of the crescent.  Nat said, “Nat-bird fly moon?”  Then he took his crayons and did his “abstract expressionist” thing all over my drawings, nearly obliterating them, making them beautiful.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?