<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's Bête Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Monday, December 06, 2004

CONGRATULATIONS

To all of the November Solo Album participants who finished their records. Douglas Wolk has a partial list here. In addition to Douglas’s list, Cash Nexus tells me that K. Thor Jensen and Michael Murphy finished theirs, and that “Lalitree writes on her blog ‘I figure if the way people generally do NaNoWriMo is to write profusely and then spend the next month polishing, then I can do the same thing.’"

Cash Nexus has a list of all the participants (not just the finishers) here, as well as his highly readable journal of the making of his album (of which I’ve heard and enjoyed two tracks).

I’m sharing Lalitree’s strategy, hoping to finish mine in January. To everybody who’s pleased to be finished or even to have tried:

Congrats!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?