<$BlogRSDURL$>

Utopian Turtletop. Monsieur Croche's Bête Noire. Contact: turtletop [at] hotmail [dot] com

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

THE REAL SLIM SHADY

I’m a bitch, I’m a bitch
Oh the Bush is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
‘Cause I’m better than you
It’s the way that I move
The things that I do

Bush wasn’t as terrible as in the first 2 debates, but Kerry mopped the floor with him all the same. Had more command, was more at ease, more humane, more human, funnier; though Kerry’s joke about “marrying up” was probably canned, he told it very well. Bush’s quip about “listening” to his wife was almost as funny and was probably more off-the-cuff, but he tried a bunch of other jokes that stiffed. On the issues, Kerry had him, lock, stock, barrel; had him hogtied & hornswoggled, buffaloed and boggled; had him coming and going; had him cold.

Today I heard Eminem’s current hit for the first time, really liked it, and Em’s making fun of his own homophobia just put me in a Bush-Elton-Eminem frame of what-the-patootie-dootie shizzle dizzle.

20 days to go. Good luck to us all.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?